User Link Feed enables user blog to contribute link feeds include an image fetched for the link.
Title, Description, and Images are fetched directly from the link source in realtime.
The user interaction when contribute the link is like facebook link share, user can choose which images to be use that fetched.
- Fetch Title, Description, and Images directly from the link source in realtime.
- User choose image to be use.
- reCaptcha for blocking spam.
- Pagination Feed List.
- Specify number of feed to display per page.
- Enable / Disable unregistered user to submit a link feed.
- Feed List on Admin panel using Wordpres Default Grid View.
- Sort Feed List by All/New/Approved on Admin panel.
- Pagination Feed List on Admin Panel.
- Admin Approval.
- Delete Feed on Admin Panel.
- Feed List Sidebar Widget
- New 5 Link Feed Dashboard Widget
- If you want to customize the styles/user-link-feed.css stylesheet, you can place it in your active theme folder, and User Link Feed will find it there (that way you won't lose your stylesheet customizations when upgrading User Link Feed).