Expanded list can be found at: http://wiki.fusedthought.com/docs/url-shortener-wordpress-plugin/release-history
- BUGFIX Temp remove of jzsc interface
- BUGFIX missed out colon in parent declaration in component files
- Code refactoring (Shortening portion completely rewritten)
- ADDED QR Code output
- COMPABILITY Check with WordPress 3.1 series
- Bugfix / Feature Request for several issues from the forums / bugtracker
- FOR DEVELOPERS Includes a option wrapper class
- FOR DEVELOPERS Includes refactored shortening class
- FOR DEVELOPERS Includes a shortening PHP Interface definition for plugging in new services
- Minor tweak to Admin Interface / categorization of options
- Minor tweak to generation of Short URL when scheduled posts are published.
- Ability to append a link to short URL to bottom of post/page content.
- Plugin completely rewritten from gound up.
- UPDATED to use WordPress 3.0 Hooks
- UPDATED class.FTShorten to version 2.2 (with support for new services)
- ADDED support for Digg Short URLs
- ADDED Action hooks to easily add code to utilize shortlink after generation
- ADDED option to use permalinks or Post/Page ID to generate shortlinks
- REMOVED services that no longer available.
- REMOVED wp_rewrite redirect
- Addon module support halted temporarily
- Admin Interface redesigned.
- Bugfix: Twitter User/Pass handling
- Bugfix: Cli.gs non-authenticated processing
- AJAX-ed entire Bulk Short URL code.
- Improved Security of Bulk Short URL Request.
- Included updated class.FTShorten (v2.0)
- Added support for auto-updating twitter (post name / url)
- Bugfix: Minor error posting to ping.fm
- Short URLs now generated using Post/Page IDs instead of Permalinks ensuring correct redirection even if post title/permalink changes.
- Bugfix: Blank screen when Shorten2Ping plugin is also activated. If Shorten2Ping is activated, URL Shortener will now detect and use the URL generated by Shorten2Ping. (http://code.google.com/p/url-shortener-plugin/issues/detail?id=2)
- Added support (via Addon Module) for Digg
- Added support request (via Addon Module) for Voizle (http://code.google.com/p/url-shortener-plugin/issues/detail?id=1)
- Added ability to generate and delete Short URL in bulk.
- Ported the URL Generation functions into a class, allowing re-use in other plugins.
- Sn.im service is found to be down and marked to be removed in the next version of this plugin.
- Included an Addon module option
- Addon functions for additional service display
- Added support (via Addon Module) for Goo.gl
- Directory structure cleanup
- WordPress 2.9 Compatibility check.
- If WordPress.com stats plugin enabled, "Show Short URL" button in edit page beside "view" is removed.
- Added prefix choosing support for Sn.im / Snipr / Snipurl / Snurl
- Bugfix: future/scheduled posts not generating Short URL.
- Added support for Awe.sm (user request)
- Changed URL Generation method hook for future/scheduled posts
- Bugfix: Pingfm key not saving.
- Bugfix: Short URL generated was the same as post URL
- Added on-demand shortening function: fts_shorturl()
- Added supported for ping.fm, chilp.it, short.to, sm00sh, u.nu, unfake.it
- Added personal shortening service using post id (http://yoursite/POST-ID)
- Added Prefix option for personal shortening service (http://yoursite/prefix/POST-ID)
- Added template redirection and WP_Rewrite redirection methods
- Updated administration options page
- First Public Release
- Added simple validation to options page
- Added support for snipurl, cl.gs, Short.ie
- Added support for bit.ly, tr.im
- Added "Remove buttons" in post/page edit.
- Added option for automatic shorturl generation.
- Changed Custom Field name from fts_shorturl to shorturl
- Initial Private release.
- supports TinyURL, is.gd