Upload Unziper let's you upload zip-archives and have them extracted, each file properly attached to the current post.
It's built upon and meant to replace James Revillini's now-broken just-unzip, and expands on the original plugin in the following ways:
- runs all files through WP's sanitize filter to ensure valid filenames
- does not attach duplicates
- does not replace files with the same name
- correctly deals with nestled directories
- uses the latest WP core functionality and the latest PclZip version
- and - perhaps most importantly - it works! ;)
In short - it's a nice way to do batch uploading. I highly recommend you combine it with an inline image viewer and a plugin to better organize your uploads.