Add an update box in posts.
This box can contain a message, for instance in order to point out that the post have been modified of to stress that the post in no longer up to date
The message can be configured direcly when editing a post. There is a box 'Update message' added on the left.
Plugin developped from the orginal plugin WP Update Message.
This plugin is under GPL licence.
Multisite - WordPress MU
This plugin works with multisite installation of WordPress.
- German (Germany) translation provided by klotzi703611, RobertBergholz
- Greek (Greece) translation provided by skyrodos
- English (United States), default language
- French (France) translation provided by SedLex
- Italian (Italy) translation provided by DarioDaniele
- Dutch (Netherlands) translation provided by MichaelWijnands
- Polish (Poland) translation provided by Kajaczek
- Portuguese (Portugal) translation provided by PedroNave
- Chinese (People's Republic of China) translation provided by wensonjo
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing incredible tools and frames.
For instance, a new created plugin comes with
- A translation interface to simplify the localization of the text of the plugin ;
- An embedded SVN client (subversion) to easily commit/update the plugin in wordpress.org repository ;
- A detailled documentation of all available classes and methodes ;
Have fun !