- Upload 'upc0ming.php' to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure the widget in the widget section.
To use as a plugin in your theme, include the following:
And set the appropriate variables or leave blank for defaults ($user, the calendar id, is required).
The configuration parameters are:
- Google Calendar User / ID: The calendar id or your usename / email adress.
- Title: The title of this section.
- Wrapper Div ID: The id for the widget's wrapper div for your CSS styling convenience. Leave blank to omit the div wrapper entirely.
- CSS: Inline CSS for convenience. Default CSS can be found in the plugin code or in the FAQ.
- Link To Event?: Link the event to its detail page in Google Calendar?
- Limit Events?: Limit the events to a particular number? (blank for no limit)