- Support for multiple gallery pages added to non-fancyBox
- Support for multiple gallery pages, configurable number of thumbnails per page.
- Further limit search string parameters to only common filename characters.
- Prevent search termination string.
- Require search results to run with plugin.
- Fixed broken search results links.
- Spaces, special characters in paths handled.
- Special characters in filenames handled.
- Updated thumbnail sort order
- Added checkbox to admin page to make zip link optional.
- Removed the marquee feature.
- Port search fix to non-fancyBox option.
- Top level search bug fixed.
- New screencast linked from install page
- Configuration menu updated.
- UnGallery now supports (but does not require) integration with fancyBox lightbox application.
- Fixed the search always redirecting to my own site. Oops! Sorry folks. Not the best way to drive traffic to me. =)
- Searches are no longer case sensitive.
*Changed default thumbnail columns and size to match default WP theme
* Extended configuration page fields to display longer paths clearly
- Removed spaces from URL displayed on configuration page
- An .htaccess file is now created in the cache directory to prevent direct browser access.
- Removed legacy thumb_cache masking code
- Moved movie playback to render in its own window. Removing the WordPress frame seems to clear a lot of browser compatibility problems.
- Living in svn tagging hell.
- Needed 3 digit tagging to allow automatic updates.
- Searching form field now included in the gallery inline, excludes hidden galleries, and is relative to whatever level of the gallery tree you are viewing.
- svn did not pick up new files. Adding and incrementing version.
- Removed phpThumb's auto rotation call as it causes OOM error on weenie providers like Dreamhost.
- Prevented relative paths in zip logic
- Added support for streaming video and zip archive content types back.
- Corrected security for above content types.
- Removed warning message on first time create of each pics.zip
- Removed duplicate compression message.
- Fixed thumbnails not rotating
- More auto rotate clean up
- Removed the auto rotate on the full sized download version which seems to cause phpThumb to choke on large files
- Disabled movie display feature due to similar security issue as zip file. Will add back later if possible.
- Disabled zip archiving feature due to security issue. Will add back later if possible.
- Disabled phpThumb's SafeExec function due to security flaw
- If there are no subgalleries, we no longer display the "Subgalleries: " text
- Updated doc with PHP 5.x prerequisite
- Column option added back to correct problem with IE wrapping thumbnails.
- Support for total of 6 top-level galleries added.
- Custom permalinks no longer required.
- An extra space in configuration_menu.php was causing various header errors. Fixed.
- Version update/correction
- Corrected issue where plugin always executes.
- FAQ updates.
- Support for up to 4 distinct galleries.
- UnGallery settings page updated with new support section.
- Plugin page updated with links to Settings page, Support Forum, FAQ, Donate
- Caching disables on error when rendering phpThumb images
- Error handling added to create cache directory process on plugin admin page
- Originals now streamed directly instead of via phpThumb library
- Cache directory now set using DOCUMENT_ROOT instead of relative to configuration_menu.php
- Gallery images, title are centered even if your theme sets other justify
- Number of columns setting is removed. This can be set by adjusting thumbnail size on admin page.
- First non-trunk stable release
- Gallery images are centered (unless your theme forces justify)
- Started tagging releases
- Gallery titles are centered (unless your theme forces justify)
- Banner file handling updates, sample banner.txt included.
- phpThumb is apparently no longer supported and so did not support php 5.3. Others have extended the code though and this patch fixes UnGallery running on a php 5.3 server.
- phpThumb library handles the original pic and autorotation
- phpThumb calls set_time_limit which is not supported in safe. Disabled for now, potential conditional for later.
- Removed cache limits
- Changed the create cache directory code to use PHP function vs. exec php which is not allowed on some hosters
- Admin menu file was incomplete, causing serious bug when not using gallery name: 'gallery'
- Oops. Forgot to svn add the phpThumb script subdirectory.
- Also, some version number increments do not trigger automatic update and flag as recent on wp.org
- Upgraded the thumbnail library to phpThumb which enables many new imaging options.
- Caching no longer writes to image directories. Cache dir is ./WordPress installation/wp-content/cache/ is created
- First integrated support tips/tool added (pwd)
- Consolidated thumbnail creation files in preparation to update that library
- Fixed a regression in zip file download
- Version number is displayed on admin menu page and noted in html
- Version format updated
- Hidden gallery field added to those auto-populated if blank
- Introduction and installation screencast
- Administration menus auto-populate with default values when blank
- Instructions updated for new configuration
- Due to WP plugin automatic updates deleting and replacing the plugin directory, your images (and any other valuable user data) should not be stored in the plugin directory
- Versioning readded, plugin updates reactivated
- WordPress Plugin menu screen replaces configuration files
- Versioning removed to disable automatic updates
- You no longer need to call the gallery: "gallery". Any name can be used.
- Fixed issue with extra character in hidden.txt causing mismatch
- Fixed issue with some browsers not playing mp4
- Fixed case sensitivity problem with .mp4/MP4
- Fixed erroneously reporting plugin download needed for directories with no image files.
- Fixed issue with IE downloading zip archives of images
- Added top-level gallery logic to toggle marquee and zip display behavior
- Added support for custom WordPress and Site addresses
- Added hardening code and replaced relative links with absolute links
- MP4's are now embedded and integrated into the WP site frame. Support for older movie formats is deprecated.
- Current directory breadcrumb link added. This allows returning to the thumbnail list from the web-size browse view.
- Compatibility for WP 3.0's default twentyten theme that broke UnGallery's browse view.