Twitter Stream is a very simple Twitter plugin designed to show a users Twitter timeline. Also includes file caching to stop API overuse.
- Add if exists to TwitterOAuth class to make sure it isn't already defined, preventing clashes with other oAuth based plugins.
- Rewrote documentation to match Twitter's new dev site layout & to comply with the name change from Consumer keys to API keys.
- Completely rewrote parsing of Tweets to use JSON as Twitter have depricated XML support in their v1.1 API.
- Updated oAuth connection script to use API v1.1. Added whitespace stripping to keys to prevent 401 errors & added instructions to advise checking for whitespace on keys.
- Alterations to the oAuth instructions to reflect Twitter's new development system.
- Additional Fix for those with hosts that have the PECL oAuth extension set to load automatically. Sorry for all the recent updates.
- Fix for those with hosts that have the PECL oAuth extension set to load automatically.
- Fixed blocking error. Needed to specify format for retreived tweets after new oAuth connection script update.
- Forgot to change version number in main plugin file.
- Updated version of the oAuth connection script.
- Fixed a problem with profile links. Thanks to LoriOnline for spotting it.
- Changed regex to match t.co links when auto hyperlinking URLs in tweets. Thanks to Jonny Vaughan for the modification.
- Removed chmod. Causing too many problems for users who are currently using Twitter Stream with no problems.
- Change chmod permission settings. I really wish all hosts would set up apache & PHP to work together in harmony.
- Added chmod for cache creation to try and fix permission denied problems on servers with different file permission setups.
- Added small fix to stop nameless cache file being generated when no username is specified...
- Fixed an error which was stopping the permalinks on the dates going to the correct URL.
- Correct error cause by OAuth PECL being installed on server. I thought I'd fixed it but apparently not.
- Correct syntax error. Thanks Notepad++
- Check if OAuth is already available on server
- Now requires oAuth authorization and added a custom cache timing.
- Added fix for those who's PHP install includes PECL oauth library
- Fixed extremely stupid mistake whiched stop oAuth from becoming active.
- Fixed problem that makes oAuth refuse connection with 401
- Correct an annoying SVN problem now have to create new version number to force update in WP admin for users of plugin.
- Reintroduced oAuth using user application registration method for consumer keys...
- Fixed cURL bug. curlopt_get is not needed as is set to get by default & it is curlopt_httpget...
- Removed oAuth until key exchange system does not make keys public...
- Changed authentication system to oAuth & made general improvements to the entire code.
- Once more, trying to fix ugly errors.
- Tried to fix ugly errors.
- Added TRUE to array_slice() to preserve the keys. How my localhost was preserving them without this option I'll never know. Thanks to Bryon Powell for the heads up.
- fixed an exceptionally stupid spelling mistake in a variable effecting the widgets. Thanks to fruityoaty for spotting the bug.
- Added back support for parameters, please use twitter_stream_args for array/query string support.
- Minor bug fix. Showed more tweets than specified count.
- Stopped function parameter support, now only support array or query based options. Also added follower count & retweet support.
- Fixed stupid widget HTML error that caused WP's text to go tiny.
- Added i18n pluralization support for xx ago time system.
- Added i18n support & Swedish .po file.
- Added a bug fix for some strange PHP bug. Bug number #36795...
- Added htmlentities() for escaping special characters such as ampersands etc..
- Added user authentication & more advanced error checking.
- Added date ago feature. Also added some minor fixes including PHP version checking & Username checking.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.1
Last Updated: 2014-3-19
Got something to say? Need help?