You can set configuration options for Twitter LiveBlog by going to Options > Twitter LiveBlog. These options are:
- "Twitter Username/Password" - username and password of the Twitter account you want to use for LiveBlogging.
- "Category for liveblog posts" - select the category you want the liveblog post to be in.
- "Tag(s) for liveblog posts" - enter the tags (separated by commas) you want the liveblogging post to have.
- "Author for liveblog posts" - select the author of the liveblogging post.
- "Check Twitter for new liveblog posts (in minutes)" - the interval the Plugin will wait before checking Twitter for new Liveblog posts.
- "Check Twitter during liveblog (in minutes)" - the interval the Plugin will wait before checking Twitter for new updates while a liveblogging. This interval should be set lower than the interval for checking for new liveblog posts.