- Fixed bug that prevented Followeres from being shown
- Added WordPress Mu compatibility. (Fixed issue with WPMU users not being able to save settings).
- Minor update to CSS used to display images.
- Added Settings link to Plugins page. (Appears beside Deactivate and Edit links)
- Updated CSS for better compatibility with IE.
- Complete rewrite of plugin.
- Images displayed using DIV's instead of TABLE.
- Moved Widget Settings to Main Menu.
- Redesign of Twitter Friends back-end.
- Delete Options integrated with main Twitter Friends menu.
- Plugin updates both Friends and Followers regardless of which is being displayed.
- Cache update code moved to blog footer - speeds up display of sidebar.
- New database structure.
- Updated code to retrieve all friends/ followers from Twitter.
- Removed options to specify background and text colours - no longer required since display table was removed.
- Updated shortcode to allow more options.
- Added option to display Friends and Followers Counts.
- Added shortcode.
- Added rel="nofollow" to Twitter Profile/ RSS links.
- Cleaned up some database code.
- Bug Fix: Updated code for genarating output table to remove an XHTML validation error.
- Added option to specify whether Friends or Followers are displayed.
- Updated code to use curl instead of pmc_http_class to connect to Twitter.
- Added "Delete All" option in Advanced Settings.
- Bug Fix: Error in code used to display RSS link in Widget Title.
- Bug Fix: Display limit not being displayed correctly in Widget Control Panel.
- Bug Fix: Twitter ID not updated correctly.
- Incorporated patch from David Jack Wange Olrik to rename class_http.php and generic http() class to avoid naming conflicts.
- Added "Twitter Friends Widget - Advanced Settings" plugin.
- Added Delete Friends option.
- Added Manual Update option.
- Added Change User option.
- Added Uninstall option.
- Updated widget code to alter how the Twitter ID is retrieved from Twitter Username.
- Fixed minor issue with profile images being incorrectly displayed in sidebar.
- Added option to change table style.
- Added option to enable/ disable "Subscribe to My Twitter Feed" link.
- Added option to add link to Widget Title
- Fixed a bug where ther limit specified in the widget settings was not being applied.
- Removed wp-cron based caching as this was unreliable.
- Added my own simple scheduler for updating the cache.
- Complete re-write of the plugin
- Added caching via a new table added to the WordPress database
- Added cache updating via wp-cron
- Added option that permanantly stores Twitter ID, Twitter API only needs to be called once to get the ID
- Added RSS icon to subscribe link
- Fixed bug with background and text colour styles not being applied correctly
- Due to a large number of issues with the caching function, caching has been removed. See FAQ for more details.
- Added link to users Twitter RSS
- Added option to change background and text colours.
- Added blank http_friends.xml to cache so that cache folder will be included with plugin .zip.
- Updated installation instructions to reflect that cache must be writable.
- Updated readme with error message regarding unwritable cache folder.
Fixed issue with profile images not being displayed correctly.
Fixed bug with local caching
- Changed from using "normal" size images to "mini" size profile images
- Added styles to header