Twitter Fans (Like Box for Twitter)
Display your Twitter followers in the sidebar (or anywhere in the theme) just like Faebook's Like Box
call_user_func error in settings page
- Fixed: auto update of the follower count
- Settings page is removed. You can now set username right inside widget, which means you can have multiple widgets
- Custom function to include the like box now takes an argument, username, which means you can have multiple like boxes
- Fixed: Twitter API issue that caused invalid username to be shown instead of yours.
- Display modifictaions
- Minor bug fixes
- Must upgrade for those who have version 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3
- Works with latest version of WordPress.
- Includes Twitter's new follow button. Visitors can follow right inside the box.
- Automatically updates your followers' list, once a day.
- Followers pictures are now displayed correctly.
- Change: The options are moved to Admin > Settings > Twitter Fans (Like Box for Twitter)
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-2-14
3.7 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?