Twenty Eleven Theme Extensions
Easy to use customizations for the default theme Twenty Eleven--add sidebars back into your blog pages, and quickly change individual color settings.
- New feature: a new option allowing you to customize twelve more colors on the Theme Options page.
- New feature: added a WordPress filter to allow others to add or modify the colors that can be edited.
- New feature: access the Theme Options and Theme Extensions pages directly from the admin menu bar on your home page.
- Now any child theme using the template twentyeleven can use the theme extensions.
- Bug fix: adjusted percentage widths slightly to keep right-sidebar in place when sizing the page on IE7.
- Bug fix: added two more CSS styles to correct content positioning problem when using the "Widget Titles" option with left-sidebars.
- This is the first version.
Requires: 3.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 2011-8-23
4.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?