- Fixed a bug that caused admin notice to display even after the plugin is configured
- Added button style property to config
- Bug fixes with Twitter auth
- Bug fixes related to updating old settings
- Completely rewired the options page to use WP's Settings API
- Options are now stored in a single array instead of individual settings strings
- Added settings icon
- Added Twitter's new Tweet Button
- Added support for Twitter's OAuth API.
- Removed support for Twitter's (now defunct) Basic API.
- Added messaging for missing config
- Default URL to permalink when shortener fails. Now uses su.pr's new simpleshorten API.
- Fixed a bug in the regular expression for Su.pr URLs
- Added support for Su.pr url shortening
- Added a customizable "intro text" to each tweet
- Fixed future_to_publish event
*Initialization settings had erroneous preference names