I Appreciate if you please give reviews and any suggestions after using this plugin.
TT Sidebar Login is a widget plugin developed by Rashed Latif. There are many similar plugins available that Can be used for logging into WordPress sites. This plugin can be downloaded [here]. It is styled to fit into different themes but still there could be some problem in styling depending on the themes which can be fixed by anyone who knows CSS and HTML. Version 1.0 includes
- Login form with "Register" and "Forgot password link"
- Displays avatar when logged in
- Displays member's role and total number of posts by the user when logged in
- Displays "Dashboard" link when logged in
- Shows "Profile" link when the user is logged in
- Widget option have the ability to turn on/off "Remember me" check box, "Register", "Forgot password", "Dashboard", "Profile" links and "Avatar" option.
- Internationalization - Support for multiple language. At the moment Arabic, Bengali, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese are supported.
In the latest version support for 9 languages are added. Google Translator is used for the translation. As Google translator is a machine translator so the translation may not be 100% accurate but it can be modifed manually using poedit. Follow the steps below to do that:
- Go to http://www.poedit.net and download the software suitable for your OS and install it
- Go to tt-sidebar-login-widget/languages and select the file of your language with .po extension
- Double click that .po file to open in poedit. For example if you want to edit for French language then select ttslw_text_domain-fr_FR.po.
- Once the language file is opened in poedit you can easily modify translation and then save.