The installation is a simple straight forward process. You'll need a trendcounter account for this plugin. If you don't have one, go to http://www.trendcounter.com and signup for a new account.
- Install the plugin via the WordPress Plugin Directory (or via download)
- Go to the Plugin menu an activate this plugin
- Login to your trendcounter account and go to the "Project HTML" settings.
- Click "trendcounter Options" in the "Plugins" menu, and paste your trendcounter "Project Settings" into the displayed field
- Choose between "Footer" and "Widget" mode
- Press save