Tractis Identity Verifications
Your users will be able to identify in your blog using their electronic ID and they will show their verified identity in their comments.
- No need to update from 1.4.1, tested WordPress 2.9 compatibility (2.9 RC1)
- Settings detects if PHP openssl is enabled
- Capitalization of cert name (display_name) and documentation updates
- Alert blog admin if default rol on user creation is different to suscriber (read only)
- Fixed path on symlink plugins dir
- Fixed Tractis Isologo showed in comments from normal WordPress users
- Changed plugin name and copy
- Italian translation [etms51 vianello]
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 2009-12-18
Got something to say? Need help?