- Download plugin and upload contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- In "Add Media" menu/popup you will see options to embed the swf in the editor
- Alternatively the Editor Fl button alows you to embed any swf in your media library directly or even an external swf as URL
- Insert [topswf] shortcode directly or through tinyMCE editor in the page or post you want the flash to appear.
=Example:= [topswf swf='http://foo.com/flash.swf' width='350' height='200']