Timthumb Vulnerability Scanner
Scans your wp-content directory for vulnerable instances of timthumb.php, and optionally upgrades them to a safe version.
- Blocked direct access to all PHP plugin files
- Made sure alerts are only shown when user is viewing in admin
- Added support for Windows servers
- Fixed bug with version check which implied 2.8.10 was older than 2.8.5
- Added a daily automatic scan
- Added alerts across the admin section when vulnerable or outdated files are found
- Fixed issue with updating timthumb src file
- Largely rewrote codebase to clean up code.
- Added functionality to download latest version of timthumb rather than relying on static version included in plugin.
- Added functionality to check if there is a newer version of timthumb available.
- Added scan to find obvious evidence of intrusion using timthumb exploit.
- Updated formatting to conform with WP coding standards, added bulk upgrade feature (Thanks to Jacob Gillespie!).
- Updated scanner to more reliably find versions of timthumb - avoids conflict with plugin "Category Icons".
- Updated scanner to find really old versions of timthumb.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-8-11
4.9 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?