Time Machine is a simple plugin that get
N published posts from database created on current day or offset of time in past years and list them in widget.
User can choose widget title, number of displayed posts and message printed when there is no public posts on current day or offset of time in past.
- list only published posts (ignore Draft's)
- it's safe and will not list password protected posts if that option is not enabled
- options to hide/show WordPress pages and articles published in current year
- option to disable widget if there is no posts in past (don't display message)
- configurable widget title, number of displayed posts, message when there is no post, and display number of comments
- lightweight and fast
- translantable (included English, Serbian, Italian, Simplified Chinese and Belorussian)
- produces XHTML 1.1 valid code
- use theme based CSS Stylesheet