This update were made by Grégory Viguier (ScreenfeedFr). Thanks Grégory.
- The PHP class is now in a separated file, so it is included only in the administration pages (and removed the create_function(), bad for the php cache).
- Globally, use a more "WordPress way" for some parts of the code.
- SECURITY: better sanitization of the option, check user capability, and add a nonce for the ajax call.
- Minify css, js and images (js and css dev. versions still presents).
- HTML: remove useless divs, adjust some classes.
- CSS: use existing WordPress styles for the buttons, simpler but same look.
- JS: no more inline scripts (onclick), change button active state only on valid response, add a loading state.
- Translation: use native translations (left, right, center) and add French translation.
- Fixed a bug that showed a text in the footer of posts.
- Corrected load of plugin.
- CSS improvement.