ThreeWP Email Reflector
A mailing list deamon that reflects email from an IMAP account to readers.
- New: Return-path in sent e-mails.
- Fix: Compatability with WP 3.5 roles
- New: Added MULTITAIL_OPTIONS into event_driver monitor.conf
- Change: Random and hash sent from event driver are 4 characters long now.
- Dev: Added threewp_email_reflector_discard_message filter
- Dev: Refactoring of code
- New: Added access: View readers+writers.
- New: Event driver.
- Fix: pass-by-reference removed.
- Fix: access for lists other than ID can now be reached.
- Fix reply-to addressing.
- Sending through Gmail should work now.
- CURL now follows locations, needed on some installations.
- Code cleanup.
- Added lots of filters to help with modifying list settings.
- Added filters for plugins to hook themselves into global / list settings.
- Logging is now handled by ThreeWP Activity Monitor.
- Fixed warning message on saving with no logging
- Priority can decrease by size of readers
- Priority modifier per list
- Outgoing mails are now sorted in this order: priority DESC, failures ASC, message_id ASC
- New queue system
- Uninstall tab works and doesn't automatically uninstall all settings anymore
- Allow for empty reply-to address.
- message_is_from_ourselves now first checks the administrative reply to or the normal reply to address.
- New access class: message modification.
- Queue: From row works.
- Codes are now 32 chars, from 64.
- Changed code messages (from, not to)
- Added rejection and confirmation messages for codes
- Checks for circular sending (rejects mails sent from the list itself)
- Simultaeneous mail sending
- New logging system
- Ability to delete log messages
- Codes have an overview
- UI improvements
- No more errors on activation
- Code cleanup
- Administrative reply-to address added
- All of a user's list access can be viewed (lists per user)
- Asynchronous mail collection added
- Collection settings added (max connections, connections per server, cron minutes)
- Log is paged
- Extra save button
- List name is displayed in the header when editing
- New access level: Collect
- Verbose collect messages (when collecting manually)
- User access bug fixed (couldn't allow several users at once)
- Reply-to address is visible in the overview
- Precedence: Bulk added
- Multiline headers are now properly removed
- Moderation and authorization log messages are now info level
- In-Reply-To headers are no longer butchered
- CC, BCC and Subject fields are cleared, now case-insensitive
- Queue limit actually works this time
- Queue is cleaned
- Addresses in TO, CC and BCC fields are scanned for the list address
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-1-5
4.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?