- Log in to WordPress admin (usually ''yourblog.com/wp-admin'')
- Select Add New under Plugins in the left panel of your admin
- Search for ''“Official Thinglink Plugin”'' and install it
- After enabling the plugin, select Thinglink from Plugins menu and make sure Thinglink Id is filled in. If not, copy and paste your ID manually from [My Account|http://www.thinglink.com/action/account] page.
- Click Save (even if the id was already there).
- Open your blog and start tagging your images by clicking the Edit tags icon. ''Remember to be logged into Thinglink in order to tag images''
When publishing new posts, you can also tag in the Preview mode. Tagging from inside the WordPress editor is not possible.