This plugins adds basic WooCommerce compatibility to Responsive Theme Blvd themes and Jump Start.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the goal of this plugin is not to add anything stylistically to WooCommerce, but just to put the pieces in place, giving you a solid, structural starting point for your WooCommerce shop running on your Theme Blvd theme.
What does this plugin actually do?
- Adds appropriate Theme Blvd HTML markup to wrap the main content of WooCommerce shop pages.
- Replaces WooCommerce pagination with Theme Blvd framework's pagination.
- Adds WooCommerce pages into Theme Blvd breadcrumb structure (only in Theme Blvd framework v2.2+).
- Adds frontend stylesheet to tame any Bootstrap styles that conflict with WooCommerce (only in Theme Blvd framework v2.2+).
- Adds options for selecting sidebar layouts for various WooCommerce scenarios (i.e. Sidebar Left, Sidebar Right, or Full Width).
- Adds custom "WooCommerce Sidebar" widget area that is incorporated into all WooCommerce pages.
- Adds option to Theme Blvd "Page Options" that allows you to "force" a static page to be a WooCommerce page. -- For example, if you have a page where you want the WooCommerce sidebar layout and sidebar applied that's not a designated WooCommerce page, you can select it here.