The Mojo Admin Toolbox is a collection of little functions I found myself using a lot to customise the admin dashboard of WordPress, specifically when I was hiding stuff from a client or customising it for them! The latest version (1.3+) REQUIRES WordPress 3.5+.
- Remove/Hide the WordPress Comments system, never confuse your client again!
- Easily customise the Login Page Logo.
- Set a New custom default avatar for your site.
- Remove dashboard widgets for ALL users.
- Hide the theme editor page and stop clients messing up the theme!
- Easily change the Dashboard footer text for your own.
- Change the Descriptions and link destination for your custom login logo.
- Hide the WordPress meta generator tag, make it a little more difficult for those script kiddies!
- Modify From name and email address for all emails sent by your WordPress site!
- Image uploader now in use on the options page (Now using the WordPress 3.5 Media Manager)!
- Added option to override theme, useful if your theme is trying to do the same thing as this plugin is!
Future Development Plan
- Option to set 'superadmin' who can see everything
- Option to hide other WordPress features (Links, Tools, Plugins etc)
- Option to hide Update notices from non-superadmins