In order to get this puppy to work follow the steps described here:
- Uncompress the downloaded archive in [WordPress install root]/wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress plugins control panel. The plugin should show up as 'grf-Dilbert' in the list of inactive plugins. Just click the 'Activate'-link on the right.
- Go to the "Appearance" section, and select the "Widgets"-subsection.
- Add the "The Daily Dilbert"-widget to the sidebar. Do this by clicking on 'Add'-link behind the item named 'The Daily Dilbert'.
- Position the widget within the sidebar. You can simply do this by dragging the 'The Daily Dilbert'-entry on the right side of the panel and and dropping it between the other widgets where you want to have it positioned.
- If desired, enter a custom widget title by selecting the "Configure"-button and changing the title.
- Click on the "Save Changes"-button on the page.
- Edit your styles.css of your active template to tweak the presentation.