CodeTree Seminar Event Manager
Displays seminar event information with an automatic feature to add to Google calendars and download an ICS file.
- Upload the plugin archive file into WordPress using the 'Add New' option under the plugin menu in the Administration area.
- Alternatively, you can unzip the plugin archive and FTP the contents to the wp-content/plugin/ folder of WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Navigate to 'CodeTree SEManager' under the settings menu.
- Use the 1-Click Registration form to get a FREE registration key.
- Create an event with the 'add event' button or click the 'Video Manual for
SEManager' under 'Helpful Links' in the SEManager Help box.
Requires: 2.9 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 2011-10-11
Got something to say? Need help?