- Do I need a Casengo account to add the widget to my site?
Yes, you do. You can sign up here. Casengo offers a free trial for 30 days. More information on product features and pricing can be found at casengo.com.
- Which languages does Casengo support?
Casengo currently support English, German, Dutch and Russian. If you want to help out Casengo in adding new languages drop us a note at email@example.com
Can i use the Casengo FAQ plugin and the chat plugin at the same time?
Yes, you can. Just download and install the Casengo FAQ plugin, and the button will appear on the FAQ pages as well! Don't forget to set your unique Casengo username (subdomain) from the admin settings page.
How do I integrate Casengo with "Contact Form 7"?
It is easy... simply put your "firstname.lastname@example.org" (the email address you have received from Casengo to forward your emails to) in
the contact form.
Steps to take:
1. Login to your wordpress admin.
2. Click on "Contact" in admin menu.
3. Click on the form you want to use.
4. In the "Mail" fields include "email@example.com" in the "To" field.
5. Save the changes made.
- How can I set up email forwarding for Gmail?
Forward emails from your Gmail account to your Casengo email address, by simply following the instructions below or watch the video:
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select 'Settings'.
- Click the 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP' tab.
- From the first drop-down menu in the "Forwarding" section, select 'Add a Forwarding Address.'
- Enter your bespoke Casengo email address you wish to forward your emails to.
(For your security, Gmail will send a verification to that email address).
- Open your forwarding email account, and find the confirmation message from the Gmail team.
- Click the verification link in that email.
- Back in your Gmail account, select the 'Forward a copy of incoming mail to...' option and select your Casengo email address from the drop-down menu.
- Select the action you'd like your messages to take from the drop-down menu. You can choose to keep Gmail's copy of the message in your inbox, or you can send it automatically to 'All Mail' or 'Trash'.
- Click 'Save Changes' and you're done.
- How can I set up email forwarding for Hotmail?
You can forward emails from your Hotmail account to your Casengo account by following these simple steps:
- Sign in to your Windows Live Hotmail,
- Choose 'Inbox' on the upper right of the screen and click 'Options', followed by 'More Options'.
- Go to 'Managing your Account' and choose 'Email Forwarding'.
- Click 'Forward your Mail to Another Email Account', then type-in the email address on the box that says 'Where do you Want your Messages to be Sent?'
- Don't forget to select the check box 'Keep a Copy of Forwarded Messages in your Windows Live Hotmail Inbox'.
- Click 'Save'.
- How can I customise the look and feel of my knowledge base to fit my WordPress theme ?
Download the Casengo FAQ plugin for WordPress to integrate the knowledge base into your site. Click here to go to the Casengo FAQ plugin page for more information.