After installation and activation of the plugin.
- Locate the TED Talk that you want to embed in your WordPress site.
- Press the Share button and copy the shortcode for WordPress.com (i.e. [ted id=1048] )
- Paste the shorcode in your post or page and click on Preview button to check that is ok.
Also, if the TED Talk has subtitles available, you can use the enable subtitles option to choose your lang and use that code (i.e. [ted id=1048 lang=spa] )
- Easy and simple usage
- Uses same shortcode used for WordPress.com
- You can choose to force your desired language for subtitles (if available for that TEDTalk)
- Supports multiple TED Talks in the same post
- Stores embed HTML code in a custom field, so no need to grab the code again from TED.com
- WordPress 2.9 or higher.
- fopen or CURL must be available in your host and allowed to get pages from external sites.