Techslices Traffic Widget
Adds a sidebar widget to display Traffic Number. You need a 10 character Widget Code to use it.
- Unzip the package and upload
techslices-widget.php to your plugins folder, usually
- Activate the plugin
Techslices Widget on the plugin menu in WordPress
- Get your unique 10 digit code from http://www.techslices.com/traffic-widget/
- Go to the WordPress "Presentation page", then open the "Sidebar Widgets" page.
- Drag/Drop the Techslices Widget from the widget palette onto the sidebar dock.
- Double-click the Techslices Widget and enter the 10 digit code from Step 3.
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 2007-9-22
Got something to say? Need help?