The Tea Theme Options (or Tea TO) allows you to easily add professional looking theme options panels to your WordPress theme. The Tea TO is built for WordPress v3.x and uses the WordPress built-in pages.
- Options API - A simple and standardized way of storing data in the database.
- Transients API - Very similar to the Options API but with the added feature of an expiration time, which simplifies the process of using the wp_options database table to temporarily store cached information.
- WordPress Media Manager - Beautiful interface: A streamlined, all-new experience where you can create galleries faster with drag-and-drop reordering, inline caption editing, and simplified controls.
- Full of Options - 4 kinds of options used to display information, store fields values or get data from your WordPress database. The options are made to build your WordPress pages easily.
- Easier for administrators - The interface is thought to be the most userfriendly. The Tea TO core adds some extra interface customisations to make your life easier.
- Easier for developers - Create a new admin panel easily with the new dashboard. The Tea TO core is made to allow non-developer profiles to easily create the settings they need to customise their templates.
- Custom Post Types - Create a custom post type from your uniq dashboard easily.
All available fields
- Breakline or Horizontal rule - Can be usefull.
- Heading - Display a simple title.
- Paragraphe - A simple text content.
- List items - Show items in an unordered list.
- Features - Special field used only to build this documentation page (but you can use it as well).
- Basic Text - The most basic of form fields. Basic, but important.
- Email, number and more - The most basic of form fields extended. You can choose between email, password, number, range, search and url.
- Hidden field - A hidden field, if you need to store a special data.
- Textarea - Again basic, but essencial.
- Checkbox - No need to introduce it...
- Radio - Its brother (or sister, as you want).
- Select - Provide a list of possible option values.
- Multiselect - The same list as previous one but with multichoices.
- Background - Great for managing a complete background layout with options.
- Color - Need some custom colors? Use the WordPress color picker.
- Google Fonts - Want to use a custom font provided by Google Web Fonts? It's easy now.
- Include - Offers the possibility to include a php file.
- RTE - Want a full rich editing experience? Use the WordPress editor.
- Social - Who has never needed social links on his website? You can manage them easily here.
- WordPress Upload - Upload images (only for now), great for logo or default thumbnail. It uses the WordPress Media Manager.
- Categories - Display a list of WordPress categories.
- Menus - Display a list of WordPress menus.
- Pages - Display a list of WordPress pages.
- Posts - Display a list of Wrdpress posts.
- Post Types - Display a list of WordPress posttypes.
- Tags - Display a list of WordPress tags.
Social Networks fields:
- Flickr - Make a bridge between your website and your Flickr profile.
- Instagram - Make a bridge between your website and your Instagram profile.
- Twitter - Make a bridge between your website and your Twitter profile due to the new API v1.1.
Take a Tea
Copyright 2013 Take a tea
Infusé par Take a tea ;)