Some more tag tricks
If you want to sort results on page generated by using the
tdo_tag you can just append
order to the URL. For example:
Thanks to Tobias Ross who figured this out. You could of course stick this in the fancy permalink if you're okay with doing a little hacking.
v0.5: 4th July 2008
- Fixed a potential problem with global variables
- The "or" tag functionality for tags with a category didn't work. Fixed.
v0.4: 8th April 2008
- The tag cloud had a "small" bug, it only gathered the tags from the posts on the first page of the category, not all the posts on the category! Doh. Thanks to Tobias Ross for helping me to get to the bottom of it.
v0.3: 7th April 2008
- Small bug fixed. Setting
$tdotf_fix_tag_cloud_auto to false did not deactivate the automatic tag cloud modification.
- Tag cloud now properly supports exclude, include and number arguments
- New template tag: tdotf_the_tags
- A basic permalink redirection (as requested)
v0.2: 20th December 2007
- Added a tag cloud based on the built-in tag cloud that shows tags from a single category.
v0.1: 6th December 2007