WordPress already lets you attach custom data to posts. Tally Graph lets you
plot that data over time using the Google Chart API. Any numeric data will
work, whether it is related to athletic training, profits, environmental footprint,
weight loss, or any topic you care about.
- Tallies data from any numeric value you enter under "Custom Field" in the WordPress post editor.
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly tallies.
- Tally either data that accumulates, like donations, or just track a number like current weight.
- You can make basic use of Tally Graph without any knowlege of the Google Chart API, but you can
also use nearly any Google Chart API parameters.
- Rarely requires ugrading
- Easier than using the Google Chart API directly, but still far short of a point-and-click solution
- A post for each data point is too cumbersome for some graphs
- Doesn't yet use time intervals shorter than a day
Move on to the Other Notes tab for details.