=== SecSign ID ===
Tags: two-factor authentication, two-factor, authentication, login, sign in, single sign-on, challenge response, rsa, password, mobile, iphone, android, security, authenticator, authenticate
Requires at least: 3.0.1
Tested up to: 3.5.1
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Use the SecSign ID two factor authentication on your WordPress site to enable easy and secure login using your iPhone or Android phone.
== Description ==
SecSign ID – The mobile way to log into web sites
* Integrate SecSign ID into your own website or sign into other web sites supporting SecSign ID.
* Directly sign into [SecSign.com Portal](https://portal.secsign.com) for true professional messaging and cloud sharing.
SecSign ID features:
* Easy to use
* Easy to add to your website
* Eliminates password chaos and security concerns
* Free for website owners and users
* Single sign-on
* No need for long cryptical passwords, time-consuming retyping of codes from SMS or reading of QR codes
* High security and strong cryptography on all levels
Technical details (only for experts)
* Up to 2048 bit asymmetric private keys
* Brute force resistant private key storage
* No private key information on SecSign ID authentication servers
* High availability through redundant remote failover servers
* Multi tier secured server structure
How to start?
1. Install the app
2. Choose a unique user short name
3. Choose a short PIN to secure your SecSign ID on your phone
Now just type in your user short name (for instance at [SecSign.com Portal](https://portal.secsign.com) or your WordPress site using this plugin), confirm your sign-in on your phone and you are done within seconds.
Despite its simplicity SecSign ID works with comprehensive strongest security technologies. The solution we offer is unique and does not submit any confidential data through a web browser.
SecSign ID is free for everyone and free of advertising.
We have a strong background of more than 14 years in developing strong cryptography and highly sophisticated security software products for governments, public institutions and private companies.
Visit our official site to get the app and more information: [SecSign.com](https://www.secsign.com)
Or check out our [flyer](https://www.secsign.com/secsign_portal_flyer.pdf).
== Installation ==
1. Login into WordPress as admin and go to the plugins screen and select the "Add New" submenu.
2. Then search for "SecSign" and click "Install Now" or click on "Upload" and select the downloaded zip archive.
3. After this activate the plugin in the "Installed Plugins" list.
4. Go to "Appearance" screen and click the "Widgets" submenu.
5. Drag and drop the "SecSign ID Login" widget to the "Main Sidebar"
6. Go to the "Settings" screen and select the "SecSign ID Login" submenu.
7. Change the service address which will be shown to the user in the smartphone app. This should match the URL the user sees, when he visits your site. Optionally, assign SecSign IDs to WordPress users.