- Fixed conflict with latest jQuery version shipped with WordPress 3.5
- Fixed bug with the setting of response headers in flickr api proxy
- Remove features that are now included in the version of jQuery bundled with WordPress
- Tested compatibility up to WordPress 3.4
- Replaced the class-snoopy calls with wp_remote_post().
- Tested compatibility up to WordPress 3.3.
- Fixed compatibility issues with newer versions of jQuery delivered with WordPress 3.0.
- Added functionality where you can select a paragraph or part of the post and click the 'Suggest Tags' to fetch fetch appropriate tags and photos for only selected text
Tagaroo 1.3 will now identify 50 event types (up from 33 in the last version). We have made minor changes to the suggested tag names for some events.
New names are
- More descriptive/real world, for example 'Business Relationship' instead of 'Alliance'
- Unify some of the old ones, for example now we will have 'M&A' for 'Acquisition' and 'Merger' or 'Judicial Event' for 'Indictment', 'Trial' and 'Arrest'.
Old posts tagged with previous names will not be affected at all with this change. However, if you would like to use new naming for your old posts you just need to edit the post and save it with new names.