From the WordPress Administration Panels, choose Dashboard > TagALLY > Options. Set the options to meet your needs.
- Pop up tooltips in tagcloud: selecting yes to pop up tooltips when moving mouse cursor to a tag displayed in tagcloud.
- Most popular Font: most popular tag will be displayed in the font in the tag cloud.
- Least popular Font: least popular tag will be displayed in the font in the tag cloud.
- TagCloud Title: the title of tagcloud.
- Showing how many tags in tagcloud most: the most number of tags displayed in tagcloud.
- TagCloud color type: selecting any one of three types to configure tag cloud color.
- Custom Colorful TagCloud: display a colorful tag cloud according to your custom color scheme which consists of a series of colors.
- Progressive Color TagCloud: according to "Most popular color" and "Least popular color", display tag cloud in progressive colors.
- Most popular color: most popular tag will be displayed in the color in the tag cloud.
- Least popular color: lease popular tag will be displayed in the color in the tag cloud.
- Standard Colorful TagCloud: display a colorful tag cloud accroding to your selection from standard color schemes the plugin supplies.
- TagCloud sample background color: set tagcloud preview sample background color.
Export posts and related tags
From the WordPress Administration Panels, choose Dashboard > TagALLY > Manage, you'll be able to use one-click method to export your posts and related tags.
We'll only collect those publish-status posts's links and excerpts grouped by their tags in TagALLY website, then make them sharable among wordpress blogs and later even anyone who accesses TagALLY website.
Displaying a Tag Cloud in sidebar
If your blog version is lower than wordpress 2.7, Go to Design > Widgets Panel, find out 'TagAlly: Tag Cloud' and press 'Add' beside it. Finally, Don't forget to press 'Save Changes' button to save your setting.. For wordpress 2.7 or higher, Go to Appearance > Widgets Panel, drag the "TagAlly-for-WP:TagCloud" to your sidebar.
Upgrading to version 0.5 from lower version
Copy the new files to your '/wp-content/plugins/tagally-for-wp' directory, overwriting old files. You also make use of 'Plugin Update Notification' of wordpress 2.5 or higher to upgrade your plugin.