tablebooker - The official plugin for tablebooker
Include the tablebooker reservation form in your WordPress site. Your visitors can make a reservation.
- Unzip the tablebooker.zip file
- Upload the entire 'tablebooker' folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Update Site Wide options through the Settings -> tablebooker Options
- Include the reservation form on the desired page by adding the tag
[tablebooker-reservation] to the page.
Or use the function tablebooker_reservation() to include the form in your theme.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 2013-12-19
Got something to say? Need help?