- Compatibility with WordPress 3.0
- Styling issue after upgrade
- Theme Eclipse added
- Upgraded to SyntaxHighlighter 2.1.364
- Options are not always picked up properly
- Brush not found alert shown in admin section when there is code in user comment
- If there is no space between ' and ] parser fails
- Allow for options. Hide the toolbar, ruler, etc.
- Select whether to apply the code highlighting to user comments in 'Settings' -> 'SyntaxHighlighter2'
- Added bash (shell, sh) and patch syntax
- Mention license in readme.txt
- Added support for theming
- Plugin options page to choose the theme
- Added visibility to properties and methods
Version 1.1.1 (SyntaxHighlighter)
- Encode single quotes so
wptexturize() doesn't transform them into fancy quotes and screw up code.
Version 1.1.0 (SyntaxHighlighter)
- mdawaffe fixed an encoding issue relating to kses and users without the
unfiltered_html capability. Mad props to mdawaffe.
Version 1.0.1 (SyntaxHighlighter)
- Minor CSS fixes.
- Filter text widgets to allow posting of code.
Version 1.0.0 (SyntaxHighlighter)