SyntaxHighlighter CKEditor Button
This plugin adds a code button for WordPress CKEditor which helps to type or edit tag for Alex Gorbatchev's SyntaxHighlighter.
- Put all ckeditor's default style into ckeditor.css
- Make it compatible with the latest CKEditor For WordPress 4.0 plugin
- Code button is moved to the insert toolbar
- Compatible with CKEditor For WordPress 4.0 and WordPress 3.5
- Fix a bug when deactivating the plugin.
- Imporove the admin notification method, using wp pointer
- Automatically remove the code button from ckeditor's settings upon deactivation.
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-1-10
Got something to say? Need help?