Super Simple Twitter Feed
Gets your latest tweet. This plugin uses Twitter API (V1.1). It also uses cURL which needs to be enabled on your server (typically it is).
- Added the ability to choose number of tweets to return (1-10)
- Added the ability to format @ & # tags as links (and urls)
- Reconfigured how the widget was leveraging cache
- Testing mode now instantly removes tweets from cache
- Removed word
cached used in testing from feed results when using an HTML tag. (Sorry Folks!)
- Fixed bug where cached value would not be overwritten when it should expire
- Fixed bug for
Do Not Cache testing value.
- Modification made to make better use of Cached feed when using the template function code.
- Added widget functionality - you can now use the widget to place the tweet in your theme. Super Simple!
- Changed Admin fields to use drop down lists to make it even more "super simple"
Requires: 3.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-9-11
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?