Here is what you need to do:
- Install plugin OR unzip the downloaded file to /wp-content/plugins/
- Go to your plugin settings and enable the plugin.
- In the sidebar you will have a new section called 'Sugar Contact Form' navigate there and set your preferences.
- Insert your data in the campaign ID, Sugar URL (for example http://sugar.website.com/), required ID, required fields and fields in the corresponding fields from the HTML provided by SugarCRM.
- Insert [SUGAR-FORM] short-code in any post, page or widget, you can also use this markup to insert the form directly to the theme php files: 'showForm(); ?>'