Bug Fix. Fixes an encoding bug that broke HTML output after patching XSS vulnerability. If you started seeing raw HTML output at the bottom of your comment forms after upgrading to v140219, this update should fix that.
- Security Fix; PLEASE UPGRADE IMMEDIATELY. Fixes XSS/CSRF vulnerability that was discovered by Tom Adams and reported by a WordPress Plugin Repository moderator.
- Translations. Updated French translation (thanks to Jean-Michel MEYER).
- Improvements to translation support (thanks to Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez).
- Add trailing slash to comment-subscriptions page to avoid unnecessary redirections (thanks to Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez).
- New Feature. There is now an option to BCC the admin on all Notifications. This is very useful when troubleshooting email delivery issues.
- New Option. There is a new 'HTMLify links in emails' Option. When using HTML emails for messages you can now choose to have StCR automatically HTMLify the links for you (Settings -> Subscribe to Comments -> Options -> HTMLify links in emails). You can, of course, leave this option disabled and add your own HTML to the messages if you prefer.
- New Option. There is a new 'default subscription type' Option. If you're using Advanced subscriptions, you can now specify the Advanced default subscription type ("None", "All new comments", or "Replies to this comment") in Settings -> Subscribe to Comments -> Comment Form -> Advanced default. This will be the default option shown on the comment form.
- Bug Fix. Paragraph tags are now properly added to the comment content when sending HTML emails with
- Bug Fix. Partial fix for the broken Subscribe to Replies Only feature. The Replies Only feature has not been working as intended. Instead of only receiving notificaitons for replies to their own comment, subscribers were receiving notifications for all new comments on the post. This fix makes sure they only receiving replies to their own comment thread.
- Bug Fix. Fix duplicate
MIME-Version header bug resulting in unsent emails. Fixes a bug where using StCR with other plugins, like WP-Mail-SMTP, results in a quiet duplicate header error.
wp_mail() already takes care of setting the
MIME-Version header so this doesn't need to be done again.
- Bug Fix. Fixed
Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class Helper when visiting the
[subscribe_link]. See also: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-fatal-error-in-classeshelperclassphp
- New import routine for WP Comment Subscriptions plugin. If subscription data and options are found for WP Comment Subscriptions, StCR will import those upon activation. Options and data are only imported if there is no existing StCR subscription data.
- New admin notices to improve messaging and indicate when data is imported from an existing plugin.
stcr_confirmation_email_message hook to modify the message that is sent to confirm a subscription. (Thanks to ziofix!)
stcr_notify_user_message hook to modify the notification message that is sent to a user. (Thanks to ziofix!)
- New plugin versioning format of YYMMDD.
- Plugin development is now actively happening over at the new GitHub Repository for Subscribe to Comments Reloaded. If you have a bug to report or want to make a feature request, please post a new Issue over at GitHub. If you're a programmer, you're welcome to submit a Pull Request! See: https://github.com/stcr/subscribe-to-comments-reloaded
- Added WPML language configuration file.
- Added Raam Dev (
raamdev) to the contributors list.
- Updated: Updated the contact information on every laguage file, some links were missing.
- Fixed: The Spanish translation had some missing text.
- Added: Since the authorship of the plugin has changed I added the correct information of the contact in order to have a faster response to the issues.
- Added: Dutch translation fixes provided by Martijn Chel
- Fixed: There was vulnerability in the form where the URI was added.
- I would like to thank Andreas for contributing to the project and fixing some issues with the plugin
- Added: option to automatically subscribe authors to their posts (improves WordPress' default alert system, thank you Julius)
- Added: number of subscriptions per post in the Posts page
- Added: Serbian and Indonesian localization (thank you Anna and The Masked Cat)
- Fixed: bug in daily purge SQL command
- Fixed: bug with international characters (thank you Pascal)
- Updated: you can now edit a single subscription's status without having to change the email address
- Updated: more localizations are now up-to-date, thank you!
- Maintenance release: 2.0 shipped with a bunch of annoying bugs, sorry about that!
- Added: option to not subscribe in 'advanced mode' (thank you LincolnAdams)
- Added: subscriptions count for each post (All Posts panel)
- Added: option to disable the virtual management page, for those having problems with their theme
- Fixed: subscriptions to replies only were not working properly, fixed (thank you LincolnAdams)
- Fixed: some warning popping up with WP_DEBUG mode enabled
- Updated: most localizations are now up-to-date, thank you everybody!
- StCR does not use a separate table anymore, making it fully compatible with WordPress 'network' environments! YAY!
- Added: option to prevent StCR from adding the subscription checkbox to the comment form (useful for those who want to display the box in different place on the page)
- Added: you can now disable subscriptions on specific posts, by adding a custom filed
stcr_disable_subscriptions set to 'yes'
- Added: double opt-in is only required once, users with at least one active subscription will automatically get approved
- Added: administrators can add new subscriptions on-the-fly
- Added: if Akismet is detected, it will now be used to check those who subscribe without commenting
- Added: new shortcode to add the management page URL to your posts/widgets (thank you Greg)
- Added: option to enable "advanced" subscription mode, where users can choose what kind of subscription they want to activate (all, replies only)
- Added: new localizations
- Added: security checks when uninstalling the plugin
- Updated: reorganized and polished the CSS classes and ID's on the management page
- Updated: registered users are not required to confirm their subscriptions anymore (if double opt-in is enabled)
- Fixed: a problem with Gmail addresses containing a + sign in them
- Fixed: a bug with HTML attributes in the field "custom HTML for the checkbox" (thank you travelvice)
- Fixed: a bug causing some themes to not display the management page