Subscribe To Comments Reloaded
Subscribe to Comments Reloaded allows commenters to sign up for e-mail notifications of subsequent replies.
- Added: Since the authorship of the plugin has changed I added the correct information of the contact in order to have a faster response to the issues.
- Added: Dutch translation fixes provided by Martijn Chel
- Fixed: There was vulnerability in the form where the URI was added.
- I would like to thank Andreas for contributing to the project and fixing some issues with the plugin
- Added: option to automatically subscribe authors to their posts (improves WordPress' default alert system, thank you Julius)
- Added: number of subscriptions per post in the Posts page
- Added: Serbian and Indonesian localization (thank you Anna and The Masked Cat)
- Fixed: bug in daily purge SQL command
- Fixed: bug with international characters (thank you Pascal)
- Updated: you can now edit a single subscription's status without having to change the email address
- Updated: more localizations are now up-to-date, thank you!
- Maintenance release: 2.0 shipped with a bunch of annoying bugs, sorry about that!
- Added: option to not subscribe in 'advanced mode' (thank you LincolnAdams)
- Added: subscriptions count for each post (All Posts panel)
- Added: option to disable the virtual management page, for those having problems with their theme
- Fixed: subscriptions to replies only were not working properly, fixed (thank you LincolnAdams)
- Fixed: some warning popping up with WP_DEBUG mode enabled
- Updated: most localizations are now up-to-date, thank you everybody!
- StCR does not use a separate table anymore, making it fully compatible with WordPress 'network' environments! YAY!
- Added: option to prevent StCR from adding the subscription checkbox to the comment form (useful for those who want to display the box in different place on the page)
- Added: you can now disable subscriptions on specific posts, by adding a custom filed
stcr_disable_subscriptions set to 'yes'
- Added: double opt-in is only required once, users with at least one active subscription will automatically get approved
- Added: administrators can add new subscriptions on-the-fly
- Added: if Akismet is detected, it will now be used to check those who subscribe without commenting
- Added: new shortcode to add the management page URL to your posts/widgets (thank you Greg)
- Added: option to enable "advanced" subscription mode, where users can choose what kind of subscription they want to activate (all, replies only)
- Added: new localizations
- Added: security checks when uninstalling the plugin
- Updated: reorganized and polished the CSS classes and ID's on the management page
- Updated: registered users are not required to confirm their subscriptions anymore (if double opt-in is enabled)
- Fixed: a problem with Gmail addresses containing a + sign in them
- Fixed: a bug with HTML attributes in the field "custom HTML for the checkbox" (thank you travelvice)
- Fixed: a bug causing some themes to not display the management page
Requires: 2.9.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-11-15
4.5 out of 5 stars
5 of 14 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?