- Download the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory and upload the
sublimevideo-official folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory. Alternatively, you can install the plugin via the Install Plugins section in your WordPress admin area.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu item in your WordPress admin area.
- Go to the SublimeVideo plugin settings page and authorize the plugin to access some of your SublimeVideo data.
- Once the authorization is done, you will see your SublimeVideo sites listed in a select menu in the plugin settings page; you’ll have to choose the one matching the domain of your WordPress site. If you only have one site registered in your SublimeVideo account, it’ll be selected automatically.
- In the plugin setting page you can also set the default width for all the videos you will embed.
- Go to the post editor, you should see the new "SV" button next to the "Add Media" button – the plugin’s installation is now complete. If you don’t see it, please refer to the Troubleshooting section.
Please find the full documentation at http://docs.sublimevideo.net/wordpress.