- Unzip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Adding a gallery to your page/post
- Upload images using the WordPress image uploader on your post or page or into the media library.
- Use the shortcode [style-my-gallery] anywhere in the post or page
Standard gallery options may be used:
- order (Default is ASC)
- orderby (Default is menu_order ID)
- size (Default is large. Choose thumbnail, medium, large or full)
These additional Style My Gallery specific options may be used:
- style - Default is 'FlexSlider'.
- mediatag - Corresponds to Media Tags plugin by Paul Menard. This option will pull matching media out of your media library and include it in the gallery
- css - Adds the given CSS styles to containing box. Example [style-my-gallery css="max-width: 400px;"]
- type - Post type to select ALL posts and ALL images of that type (works for custom post types)
Note - if using the "slide" animation with FlexSlider, you must specify 'controlsContainer: ".flex-container"' in your option list.