Striper - Stripe Integration for WooCommerce
Striper for WooCommerce allows your users to pay via Stripe.
- Fixing bug where Striper is not the payment type selected.
- Changing the success url, & removing pass by reference
- Add new #id for checkout and ability to capture user at Stripe
- Add option to setInterval JS
- Fix if Stripe is invoked elsewhere
- Fix for versions < PHP 5.3
- Added non-default image url
- Missed country and state from prior commit
- Pass the name and address of the purchasing user to stripe
- Revent to 0.16, users continue having issues
- Fixes intermittant infinite loop, and fixes the image submit button
- Drastic change in how the JS code executes
- Doubling up on the JS code, hopefully to satisfy all users setups.
- Fixes plugin for new WooCommerce, upgrade to WooCommerce 2.0.20
- Fixes disabling other payment types when enabled
- Moves Capture to default functionality, change price after authorize, it will automatically refund the difference
- Adds Capture to Admin Box
- Fixes loading jQuery if not present
- Fixes Making more selective about which .checkout to use
- Update Plugin Namespace.
- Note: If upgrading will have to re-input stripe keys
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2014-2-9
4.9 out of 5 stars
0 of 5 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?