This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the strictly-tweetbot compressed file.
- Upload the directory strictly-tweetbot to the /wp-content/plugins directory on your WordPress blog.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Use the newly created Admin option within WordPress titled Strictly Tweetbot to set the configuration for the plugin.
- Add each Twitter account you want to post to and complete the options for formatting the status.
- Verify your accounts by clicking the link that is provided. Once you have authenticated the Twitter account you will be given a PIN which
you must enter into the appropriate input box. On saving the account will check the PIN and verify the account.
- If you have an error messages installing the plugin then please try the following to rule out conflicts with other plugins
-disable all other plugins and then try to re-activate the Strictly TweetBot plugin - some caching plugins cause issues and other Twitter plugins
may also cause problems if they are using the same objects.
-if that worked, re-enable the plugins one by one to find the plugin causing the problem. Decide which plugin you want to use.
-if that didn't work check you have the latest version of the plugin software (from WordPress) and the latest version of WordPress installed
-If you can code turn on the DEBUG constant and debug the code to find the problem otherwise contact me and offer me some money to fix the issue :)
-Please remember that you get what you pay for so you cannot expect 24 hour support for a free product. Please bear that in mind if you decide to email me. A donation button
is on my site and in the plugin admin page.
-If you must email me and haven't chosen to donate even the smallest amount of money please read this >> http://blog.strictly-software.com/2011/10/naming-and-shaming-of-programming.html