- Added option to Delete all existing accounts in one go.
- Added option to Test Configuration and check account status.
- Modified the Delete account functions so that Twitter messages are not purged.
- Added Bit.ly URL option so that you can now choose to show j.mp or bit.ly URLs.
- Added installation date.
- Updated the configuration check process to test for correct URL shortening and response from bit.ly.
- Added links to help users show their support for Strictly Software.
- Added the ability to add Google tracking codes and other parameters to the post URL before being shortened.
- Added the ability to ignore certain categories or tags when using them for hash tags.
- Added the ability to use the TweetShrink API to shrink a tweet message.
- Added an option to use my own Strictly Text Shrink function to shrink a tweet message using text speak.
- Added some more words to the TweetShrink API function.
- Added a new section for certain endings to be shortened to the TweetShrink API function.
- Added length check to the Test Accounts function.
- Added extra tests to the Test Accounts function.
- Replaced duplicate code by addeng a new FormatHashTag function which formats a hash tag. Also removed apostrophes from HashTags.
- Changed the name of OAuth and Twitter classes to stop name conflicts with other plugins.
- Change all calls to those objects to new naming conventions.
- Re-updated as problems with WordPress SVN not taking changed filenames into consideration.
- Added the option to ignore content if any words are contained within it.
- Fixed bug with some words in TweetShrink function.
- Added new short versions of words for the TweetShrink function.
- Improved performance of tweet loop by only getting permalink once.
- Added option to make an HTTP request to the new post before tweeting so that if caching plugins are installed and options are enabled correctly the page will get cached .before any Twitter rush from BOTS.
- Added option to use a different user-agent when making this cache post HTTP request.
- Added new configuration test to test the HTTP Cache test.
- Added config to work with Strictly AutoTags so the tagging is finished before tweeting starts ensuring post tags are used in tweets as #hashtags.
- Added QuickShrink function to just remove some characters if Tweet Shrink API doesn't shorten it.
- Changed code to handle errors from Twitter as they have changed their JSON format so now errors are reported correctly in the admin dashboard.
- Added constant IGNOREAUTOTAG to override AutoTag hook so that you will always post tweets on publish whether or not AutoTags is installed.
- Added constant TWEETMAXLEN to set the max length of a tweet to force it to always be a max length - both are configured at top of class.
- Added "Always Post" option to each Twitter Account so that despite any wording in the content analysis box a tweet will always be fired off.
* Added code to prevent duplicate hashtags being used and sent out.
* Extended the ShowTweetBotDebug debug function so that it handles objects, arrays, strings and numbers.
* Changed the RegisterAdmimPage method to use the new textual parameters instead of an integer.
* Updated Readme.txt file with more information.