This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the strictly-google-sitemap compressed file.
- Upload the directory strictly-google-sitemap to the /wp-content/plugins directory on your WordPress blog.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Use the newly created Admin option within WordPress titled Strictly Sitemap to set the configuration for the plugin.
- For best performance follow the advice that the plugin gives regarding categorisation, permalinks and configuration