This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the strictly-content-cleaner.zip compressed file.
- Upload the directory strictly-content-cleaner to the /wp-content/plugins directory on your WordPress blog.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- That's it! Try it out by copying a textual link or a youtube video URL into a post and saving a draft copy of the article. If it works you will see
a proper link and a video instead of the original text links.
- If you are importing content remotely then you may need to allow your site to import object, embed and param tags which can be done in the kses.php or functions.php files.