Note: This plugin requires PHP 5.3 or higher to be activated.
To join Stream Extensions, please visit wp-stream.com
Stream allows you to know exactly when changes to your site have been made, and more importantly, who did them. Never be in the dark about WP Admin activity again.
Every logged-in user action is logged in a user activity stream and organized for easy filtering by connector, context, action and IP address.
Built with performance in mind, Stream won't pollute your default posts table with records or slow down content querying on your site.
Visit the Stream Extensions screen inside the plugin to learn more about making Stream even more powerful.
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Taxonomies
- Custom Backgrounds
- Custom Headers
- Media Library
- Theme Editor
- WordPress Core Updates
- Install a variety of powerful Extensions via Stream Extensions
- Multisite view of all activity records on a network
- Dashboard widget of most recent user activity
- Limit who can view user activity records by user role
- UI to exclude specific types of user activity from being tracked
- Live update of user activity records in the Stream
- Private RSS and JSON feeds of user activity records
- Set how long records should live before being purged automatically
- Option to manually purge all user activity records from the database
- Disable connectors where you don't want user activity tracked
- Support for IPv6 addresses
- French (France)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Limit who can view user activity records by user, not just by role
- Language support for Arabic (RTL), Czech and Slovak
See room for improvement?
Great! There are several ways you can get involved to help make Stream better:
- Report Bugs: If you find a bug, error or other problem, please report it! You can do this by creating a new topic in the plugin forum. Once a developer can verify the bug by reproducing it, they will create an official bug report in GitHub where the bug will be worked on.
- Suggest New Features: Have an awesome idea? Please share it! Simply create a new topic in the plugin forum to express your thoughts on why the feature should be included and get a discussion going around your idea.
- Issue Pull Requests: If you're a developer, the easiest way to get involved is to help out on issues already reported in GitHub. Be sure to check out the contributing guide for developers.
Thank you for wanting to make Stream better for everyone! We salute you.