Forces all logged in users to stay on SSL connection. Guests are still served http.
Just install and activate - all done!
- NOTE: The 'force_ssl_admin' and 'force_ssl_login' directives in 'wp-config.php' are not needed while using this plugin.
- SSL Login
- SSL enforced for entire logged-in session
- SSL for Admin and front-end of site
- No messing with 'wp-config.php' or 'htaccess' directives
- Easy to use, just install and activate on any SSL equipped site - no configuration required
- WordPress 3.5 compatible
- Network/Multisite compatible - can be activated on any sites in the Network, individually - sites should have a valid SSL certificate
- Buddypress compatible
- WP-Super-Cache compatible
- S2Member compatible
- Bulletproof Security compatible