Download & Install
- Download SSG Google Audio Player WordPress Plugin
- Unzip the downloaded archive
- Upload whole ssg-google-audio-player folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the SSG Google Audio Player Settings Page to configure your default player
- If Auto-Embed is checked, the plugin will automatically replace all anchor tags (
<a ...>Text</a>) linking to .mp3 files found in the body of your post.
- If Auto-Embed is NOT checked, the plugin will look for the following shortcode and will replace it when found with the Google Audio Player.
[gplayer href="MP3 FILE"]MP3 TITLE[/gplayer]
- Check the Default CSS box to enable to player style seen in the screenshots.